The Mighty Platonic Solids
This is a magical retreat where you will learn to work with the energies that repeatedly appear in nature as the most incredible work of art on diverse levels that are visible and invisible to the human eye.
These forms appear through the microscope at the atomic, molecular, and cellular levels. These shapes are present everywhere in nature on this planet, in plants and animals, the oceans, crystals, flowers, and the cosmos.
The Platonic Solids affect our subtle bodies because when collaborating with them, we are working with the energies of creation. They will balance the energies of our bodies and physical spaces.
Platonic solids can help us grow spiritually. Use them as tools in meditation and can help us manifest a life aligned with our highest purpose.
Curriculum for this retreat:
- What are the platonic solids?
- Platonic solids through history.
- Building the platonic solids.
- Shapes within shapes: uncovering the corresponding duals.
- Meaning of each platonic solid.
- Practical applications and protocols of their use for healing and protection.
- Use the platonic solids in your home to purify and harmonize spaces.
- Review of the existence of the platonic solids on our planet and the universe.
- The Golden Ratio or Phi number
- Study and application of other Sacred Geometry forms: Flower of Life, Seed of Life, Tree of Life, Metatron’s Cube, The Torus, the Merkaba or star tetrahedron, Yantras.
- The Christ Consciousness Grid.
The study and application of Platonic Solids have the possibility to bring harmony and balance into our lives, to enhance our connection to spirit and our Higher Self, and to create a new rhythm in our relationship to ourselves and with the outside world. During this retreat, we will enter the sacred spacethat is the very fabric of all creation.
This is a weekend retreat.
We will meet 2 hours Friday evening: 8:00 pm to 10 pm EST
6 hours Saturday with one 1-hour break: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
5 hours Sunday with 30-minute break: 10:00 to 3:30 pm EST
You will receive a beautiful workbook.
Facilitator: Martha Ballesteros-Shakti
Retreat Cost: $350