Her sessions bring awareness into the roots and cause of any issue her clients present, helping them dissolve attachments and identification with those issues, thus bringing back the capacity to be present, relaxed, and in harmony within their being.
Her work in the healing arts began in 1972 teaching occupational therapists at the Universidad del Rosario in Bogotá. Starting in her early twenties, she spent some years living in India, where she learned the Art of Integrating the State of Meditation into everyday life.
Martha has been interviewed and shared her experiences in numerous magazines, newspapers, radio, and television shows. Martha received the Sanskrit name Ma Shakti Devi. Shakti is the primordial cosmic energy, the female personification of Divine Creative Power, also known as “The Great Divine Mother.”
The degree of excellence of our human experience
Comes from within, not without.
I offer you the opportunity to clear your mind,
Let go of the past and embrace
The magnificence of this moment.
“I offer solutions through work one on one, in groups, seminars, classes, and retreats. I can assist you, whether you are looking to resolve personal or family issues or you need solutions for your company or organization.”
Each one of us holds trapped emotions and negative messages of unresolved issues within the deepest part of our psyche, stored over life cycles in our brains, bodies, and DNA. Often, particular patterns like depression, anxiety, or alcoholism keep running in the family until resolved.
The sooner we liberate those issues’ energies, break the cycle of dysfunction, heal our suffering and the pain of untold generations, the sooner we can give that precious gift of healing to our descendants.
My work is about supporting my clients in clearing the energy stuck in traumatic cell memory, opening up their body, mind, and spirit to a new relationship with themselves and life. They will acquire cutting-edge tools to be used in their everyday life, so they can keep themselves thriving and balanced.
I extend to you an invitation to heal the relationship you have with yourself, your soul, your inner home, and renew all other relationships in your life.
• Trauma Solution Practitioner, The Business Education Institute and the International Network for Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology, Peopleistic, Dallas Texas - 2016.
• Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, 500-hour instruction. Certified by the State of New Mexico Higher Education Department, Hypnotherapy Academy of America, Albuquerque, New Mexico - 2011.
• Reiki Master Usui System of Natural Healing, Gainesville, Florida - 2009.
• Therapeutic Massage Therapist, (624 hours of Therapeutic Massage training), Florida College of Natural Health; Maitland Florida - 2007.
• Craniosacral Therapy Level I Facilitator, The Upledger Institute, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida - 2006.
• Emotional Freedom Technique Facilitator (EFT), Orlando, Florida - 2005.
• Master Rapid Eye Technician, Rapid Eye Institute; Salem Oregon - 2003.
• SSPT Trainer, Rapid Eye Institute, Salem Oregon - 2003.
• Healing with Flower Essences Facilitator, Siu Tutuava, Bogotá Colombia - 1999.
• Pranic Healing facilitator, trained by Master Del Pe, Bogotá, Colombia - 1999.
• Family Constellations, Osho Multiversity, Poona India - 1997.
• Meditative Therapies No-Mind Training Osho Multiversity Poona, India - 1997.
• Osho Counselor Training, Osho Multiversity Poona, India - 1998.
• Core Transformation: Reaching the Wellspring Within - Trainer: Tamara Andreas, NLP Comprehensive, Tucson Arizona - 1996.
• Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP Santa Fe. Santa Fe, New Mexico - 1995.
• Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP University, Assessment conducted at The University of California Santa Cruz, July 1996.
• Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP Comprehensive, Boulder, Colorado - 1996.
• Reiki I and II, Salem Oregon 1996 and Tucson Arizona - 1998.
• Certified Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis, NLP New York & The New Mexican Connection for Whole Brain Communication, Santa Fe, NM – 1996.
• Ordained Minister and Certified Spiritual Healer with the International Assembly of Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards Congregations - S.H.E.S., Seattle, WA - 1996.
• Rapid Eye Technician, Rapid Eye Institute, Salem Oregon – 1996.
• Past Life Regression, The Light Institute, Galisteo New Mexico – 1992.
• Educator of the Living Foods Lifestyle, Trained by the late Dr. Ann Wigmore at the Ann Wigmore Institute, Aguada, Puerto Rico - 1992.
• Intuitive Massage, Purvodaya Meditations-Zentrum, Moosburg, Germany - 1980.
• Meditation Teacher, Purvodaya Meditations-Zentrum, Moosburg, Germany - 1979.
• Teacher of Art and Design, SENA Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje Popayán, Colombia - 1971.
Soul Retrieval Training, Tucson, Arizona.
Martha teaching a Living Food Training for Healthcare Professionals sponsored by Dr. Montserrat Palacin from the Centre de Teràpies Globals in Barcelona, Spain.
Osho Multiversity, Poona, India.
During the NLP Master Training at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
All the individual and group session, retreats and trainings offered are for personal growth and as such are not intended for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical or psychological condition. They complement rather than become a substitute for appropriate medical, psychiatric, or psychological evaluation, treatment and care. If you are suffering from a medical or psychological condition of any kind seek out the advice of a qualified and licensed medical or psychological professional.